Managing your project from start to completion
We see it as our role to manage the entire delivery of our projects. With an emphasis on teamwork, the design and build methodology we employ has many benefits to our clients over the traditional method of construction. We take responsibility for every aspect of your renovation and that includes project managing the entire process from the moment we're engaged.
Project management from a design and build perspective includes:
- Identifying and developing the construction delivery strategy, including risk management.
- Managing the appointed Consultants (Engineers & Specialist Designers).
- Monitoring of the development budget.
- Overseeing the design process and ensuring that the necessary approvals are secured.
- Appointing specialist sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Managing the delivery programme to ensure the completion of the works within the agreed timescales.
In addition we are also fully responsible for the day to day site management in the execution of all works, which include but are not limited to:
- Client liaison.
- Development of planned worked schedules.
- Quality control.
- Supervision of Dick Whittington tradesmen and labour.
- Coordination of all trades.
- Management of specialist package Sub-Contractors.
- Resolution of day to day site issues.
- Inspection and handover of completed works.
- Review of applications for payment by suppliers.
- Management of Health and Safety.
- Site security.
Basically whatever it takes to successfully deliver the job. Simple.